Sianz....
Friday, March 09, 2007
Best, Worst, Last, First, Today,Tomorrow, Favorites, Currently,and True & False.
b e s t
1. Female friend: haha.. can choose a few?
2. Vacation: hm... i like so many countries...
3. Time of day: Nite..
4. Day of the week: er... no particular dae..
l a s t
1. Person(s)you saw: my maid... haha...
2. Talked to: my maid
3. Hugged: er....Glenda
4. Texted: piggie
5. IM: ruth
t o d a y
1. What are you doing now: blogging.... haha
Wearing: polo tee and 3/4 pants..
t o m o r r o w
1. Is: SaturDay
2. Got any plans: cant decide... marketing mocks - which i haven prep totally for or TUTION - which another driving me up the wall session...
3. Goal: study
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: TUTION... dreads...
f a v o r i t e
1. Number(s): 3
2. Colors: black, green, brown
3. Season: Winter!
c u r r e n t l y
1. Missing someone: yea.. alot of ppl...
2. Mood: Sianz... damn full!!
3. Wanting: to earn more money.. so can spend more :x
4. listening to: the sound of the noisy fan.. and my dad watchin soccer on youtube..
t r u e & f a l s e
I am a cuddler: true
am a morning person: false
I am a perfectionist: true
I am an only child: false
I am left handed: false
I am addicted to friendster: false
I bite my nails: false
I can be paranoid at times: true
I enjoy country music: false
I enjoy jazz music: true
I enjoy smoothies: true
I enjoy talking on the phone: true
I have a hard time paying attention: true
I have a lot to learn: true
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: false
I have all my grandparents: false
I have at least one brother and/or sister: true
I have a good sense of humor: true
I have had broken a bone: false
I have told someone I loved them and didn't mean it: false
I have told someone I loved them and meant it: true
I have not been cow tipping: wads tt???
I have been heartbroken: true
heeeeeeeeee.........
@ 8:58:00 pm