random
Friday, October 20, 2006

saw it on friendster.. was bored. so here it is...


[1] I have read a book before
[ ] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[ ] I have been to Canada.
[ ] I have been on some sort of sports team.
[2] I have watched cartoons for hours before
[3] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[ ] have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[ ] have been snowboarding/skiing.
[4] I have played ping pong.
[ ] I swam in the ocean.
[ ] I have been on a whale watch.
[5] I have seen fireworks.
[ ] I have seen a shooting star.
[ ] I have seen a meteor shower.
[6] I have almost drowned.
[7] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to
disappear.
[8] I have listened to one cd over & over & over
again.
[9] I have had stitch(es).
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[10] I have stayed up til 6am doing homework
/projects.
[11] I currently have a job.
[12] I have been ice skating.
[ ] I have been rollerblading.
[ ] I have fallen flat on my face.
[13] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[ ] I have been in a fist fight.
[14] I have played videogames/com for more than 3
hours straight.
[15] I have watched The Power Rangers before.
[16] I do / have attended Church regularly.
[17] I have played truth or dare.
[18] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[19] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[20] I've called someone stupid. And meant it.
[21] I've been in a verbal argument.
[22] I've cried in school.
[ ] I've played basketball on a team.
[ ] I've played softball on a team.
[ ] I've played football on a team.
[ ] I've played soccer on a team.
[ ] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[ ] I've swam on a team.
[23] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my
life.
[ ] I've bungee jumped.
[ ] I've climbed a rock wall before.
[24] I've lost more than $20.
[25] I've called myself an idiot
[26] I've called someone else an idiot
[27] I've cried myself to sleep
[28] I've had (or have) pets.
[29] I've owned a Spice Girls cd. and or tape
[30] I've owned a Britney Spears cd
[ ] I've owned an N*Sync cd
[31] I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd
[ ] I've mooned someone
[ ] I've sworn at someone in authority
[32] I've been in the school newspaper / insights.
[ ] I've been on TV
[33] I've eaten sushi.
[ ] I've been on the other side of a waterfall
[34] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings
movies.
[ ] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[ ] I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once.
[ ] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[35] I've watched Looney Tunes before.
[ ] I've been stuffed into a locker
[ ] I've been called a geek.
[36]I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[37] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
[38] I've met a celebrity / music / TV artist.
[ ] I've written poetry.
[ ] I've been arrested
[39] I've(had) been attracted to someone much
older than me
[40] I've been tickled till I've cried
[41] I've tickled someone else until they cried
[42] I've had / have siblings
[ ] I've been to a rock concert
[43] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it
[44] I've been in a play
[ ] i've been picked last in gym class
[ ] I've been picked first in gym class or so
[ ] Ive been picked in that middle-range in gym
class.
[45] I've cried in front of my friends
[ ] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages
[ ] I've freaked out over a sports game
[46] I’ve vomited in public
[47] I've washed someone else’s vomit
[48] I’ve ran away
[ ] I’ve had a stalker
[49] I've had a fight with someone on txt
[50] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face
[ ] I've been in a car accident
[51] I've forgiven someone who has done something
bad to me
[ ] I've personally seen someone die
[ ] I've been confronted by a police officer but
got away
[52] I've(had) lost someone who meant the world to
me

52 out of 99 things.. good or bad? haha..

another 1..

1.Current song you listen to?
* cascada - Another you

2. What month were you born in?
* November

3. Where do you live?:
* Queenstown

DESCRIBE YOUR

4. Wallet:
* Guess - brown in colour.. waiting to get new 1..

5. Dream car:
* beetle in yellow..

6. Toothbrush:
* oral b

7. Jewelry worn daily:
* necklace and ring

8. Pillow Case:
* sesamee st.. *shy..

9. Eyes:
* light brown

House color:
* colourful

11. Love life:
* dun have

12. Cologne/Perfume:
* issey miyaki, hugo red, chanel coco mademoiselle, ralph lauren style

13. CD in stereo:
* no steros..

14. Piercings:
* ear hole

W H A T A R E Y O U . . .

15. Wearing:
* PJ

16.Wanting to be:
* someone... haha.. who wouldnt

17. The last thing you ate?
* dinner

18. Something you are afraid of?
* regret

19. Do you like candles?
* yuppies

20. Do you like the taste of blood?
* i'm nt sick

21. Do you believe in love?:
* dunno..

22. Do you believe in soul mates?:
* mayb

23. Do you sleep naked?:
* *shakes head*

24. Do you like seafood?
* love it!

25. Do you remember your dreams?:
* dun wan to..

26. Do you consider yourself a study freak?:
* haha... no way..

27. Do you like tattoos?:
* nope

28. Do you believe in miracles?:
* hoping...

29. Do you burn easily in the sun?
* yea.. explains y i'm fair huh..

30. Do you speak another language other than
English?:
* cantonese, a tad of japanese.. chinese?

31. What's something you wish you could
understand better?
* life, myself n a person..

32. Are you shy around a crush?
* guess so

33. Got any plans for the weekend?:
* work.. wad else

34. Do you miss anyone?
* dunno.. if yes.. it's not bothered nor appreciated..

35. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
* haha...

36. Orange juice or apple?
* apple

37. Who were the last people you went out to
dinner with?
* serene ong

38. What was the last text message you sent?
* haha.. personal cant say... abt o money 1.. :s

39. Lucky number?
* 3

40. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
* haben been lucky to taste yet

41. Have you ever won a trophy?
* nope..

42. Are you a good cook?
* alrite la..

43. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
* haben try.. hardly drive la..

44. Do the Chinese really use cats in their food?
* dunno and dun wan to

45. Sprite or 7-Up? -
* sprite

46. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
* yeah..

47. What was the last movie u saw in the cineplex?
* little man

48. Ever thrown up in public?
* yuppies

49. Would you rather find true love or be a
millionaire?
* love

50. Do you believe in love at first sight?
* i did, but.. well..

51. Think fast, who do you hate right now?
* dunno

52. Who was the last person you visited in the
hospital?
* myself?

53. Where were you on Valentine's Day?
* out... with someone.. and yea.. enjoyable..

54. Last time you laughed?
* a day ago?

55. What's your favorite animal?:
* dog

56. What was the name of your first pet?
* pepper and salt

57. Who is the second last person to call you?
* wendy chua

58.What do you like about yourself?
* nothing

59. How are you feeling right now?
* like crap... lost.. irritated..

60. What do you think about most?
* stuff i rather nt talk abt..


hm... bored @ home..

@ 7:33:00 pm

ALL ABOUT MOI!

I love to eat.. Food is my fav and i live to eat!


Y

LOVELIST

I love...

Chocolate with mint, Ice-cream, Root Beer Float, Pasta, Japanese Food, Dim Sum, Orh Nee.. and many many other sweet stuff

To be under no stress and just be myself with all the nice and loving people around me!

EVERYTHING BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL!

N

HATELIST

Backstabbers, people who takes things for granted, liars..


2009 WISHLIST!!

* MORE MOOHLAH!!!
* RX8
* My own Credit Cardsgot it done for my HK trip in jan
* Coach Bag - soho hobo from many seasons ago
* Facial Package bought it!! wahaha
* Taka Vouchers/Isetan Vouchers/Metro Vouchers
* More Laneige Stuff - water sleeping pack etc
* Taiwan Trip
* HK Trip with Piggie & X-japan co. in Jan 2009
* Japan Trip
* Aussie Trip
* BKK Trip
* M'sia Trip
* Mani + pedi Package
* HTC Touch HD
* slim down (undisclosed kg)



~2008 WISHLIST!!

* Levis low waist 2 button jeans
* A Yellow Volkswagon Beetle
* Moohlah is welcomed
* Gucci wallet
* Gucci bag - thanks to myself.. classic ribbon design 2007
* Gucci wrislet
* Coach Wrislet
* mango jacket - Thanks Ruth
* Zara Dress
* Panasonic FX-01 - Thanks to Mum, Dad & Myself
* Nitendo DS in black - although in white.. but i love it.. thanks piggie
* KL Trip - Thanks Wendy & PF for the Company
* Facial Session - @ skin revival
* Perm / Rebond hair - perm was choosen
* Origin's modern friction / Clarin's Whitening scrub - i got clarins
* my lip stuff's lippie - Cinnimon Sugar Toast
* Chanel's hydramax serum
* Go to Taiwan
* Go to BKK 4 Shopping Spree
- thanks piggie for the company!
* Birkenstock / Papillo
* Robinsons OCBC Credit Card - Thanks Mum
* Metro UOB Credit Card - Thanks Mum
* Pimple Scar Removing Formula!!!!




Without you (Classical Version) - Yoshiki Low Rate Home Mortgage
Counter





{♥} Jingz
{♥} Serene
{♥} Lydia
{♥} Ying
{♥} Zhe Yan
{♥} Connie Soh
{♥} Jasmine
{♥} Xin Hui
{♥} Jean
{♥} Terence a.k.a Sal Sal
{♥} Tong Jue
{♥} Wei Tat
{♥} Geoffrey
{♥} QiQi
{♥} Amanda a.k.a Grandmama
{♥} Jermaine
{♥} Melissa
{♥} Corinne Sia
{♥} Eveie
{♥} Joyce
{♥} Mich
{♥} Glenda
{♥} Wei Jian
{♥} Mrs Jon Chew








{♥} Pictures

designer : kathleen
image : jde

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
April 2010
July 2010
October 2010